Wednesday 22nd October 2014 9am-12.30pm – Social Enterprise Make a Difference Workshop
UMI3 Boardroom, Core Technology Facility, 46 Grafton Street, Manchester, M13 9NT
- Are you a University of Manchester member of staff or an academic who wants to make a difference?
- Do you have an idea which may help people on campus, in your local community or further afield?
- Do you think your idea solves a problem?
- Do you have the passion to drive your idea forward and set up a project or business?
- Submit your idea to the UMIP Social Enterprise Competition and let’s make a change together
This workshop is specifically designed to help you understand what Social Enterprise is and how to explore your ideas in more detail. At this workshop you will discuss how to prove if your idea is feasible, work out what the beneficiary values, explore how to support the idea moving forward, testing your idea and of course how to win a prize in the UMIP Social Enterprise Competition.